Is your skin ugly?
Your diet may be doing you in. Here are the some ways your diet and kettlebell training may make your skin ugly.
- Eating oily foods leads to oily skin. Avoid greasy food products and go for clean, lean foods.
- Training with dirty kettlebells that haven’t been washed.
- Eating foods with high pigments or certain metals can turn your skin different colors. We’re talking eating a whole lot of carrots or even some berries. Odds are if it’s a fruit or veggie that can stain your clothes, you need to try and not eat too much of it.
- Sweating heavy during kettlebell workouts can cause your skin pores to become blocked.
- Some foods are linked to causing acne. These can be not only greasy and oily foods, but also foods that are high in sugar.
- Another way greasy and oily foods are affecting your skin is by making you bloated. When your skin is forced to stretch like that, it causes stretch marks over the long term.
- Rusty kettlebell carry bacteria, be sure to use detergent to get them clean.
- Foods that you are allergic to will also mess up your skin. Studies show that those dark circles under your eyes are linked to allergies, and food allergies can be a contributor.
- Rashes can also be caused by foods you’re allergic to. If you can’t pinpoint that it’s food making you look that way, you may have that ugly rash forever.
Of course you could just use a good stretch mark cream and call it a day but you need to understand that this isn’t the ideal option.
My tip for you is to join kettlebell courses that teach you these things from the get-go so you don’t have to experience these issues.
Check out http://www.bulgarianbag.com.au/ for more ideas and training tips, Bulgarian bags are freaking awesome!